|Coconut Oil||- 2 tbsp|
|Onion||- 1 small (chopped)|
|Ginger Garlic paste||- 1 tbsp|
|Chilly Powder||- 1/2 tsp|
|Rava (Semolina)||- 2 cup (lightly roasted)|
|Beef Curry Gravy||- 2 1/2 cup|
|Beef Pieces from the Curry||- 1 cup|
|Water||- 1 cup|
|Coconut||- 1/2 cup (Grated)|
|Salt||- to taste|
1. Heat oil in a pan and saute onion till transparent.
2. Add ginger garlic paste and saute until the raw smell is gone.
3. Add the Chilly Powder and saute for another minute.
4. Add the Coconut and mix well. Let it cook for a minute.
5. Add the Beef Curry Gravy, Beef Pieces, Water and Salt and let it boil.
6. Add the Rava and mix well. Close the lid and cook a couple of minutes until the rava is cooked.
Your special breakfast dish is ready to serve. I would suggest that you use a spicy curry - any meat or vegetable or tofu/paneer - to make this upmav. It is worth to make a spicy nadan curry just to make this dish and not have to wait for a leftover.