|Beef||- 2 lbs|
|Onion||- 1 (chopped)|
|Turmeric Powder||- 1/2 tsp|
|Chilly Powder||- 2 tbsp|
|Coriander Powder||- 1 1/2 tbsp|
|Cinnamon||- 2 - 1" pieces|
|Pepper Powder||- 1/2 tsp|
|Fennel Powder||- 1 tsp|
|Garlic||- 15 pods|
|Ginger||- 3" piece|
|Coconut Oil||- 2 tbsp|
|Salt||- to taste|
|Curry Leaves||- 2 twigs|
1. Mix the cube sized beef pieces with Turmeric Powder, Chilly Powder, Coriander Powder, Pepper Powder, Fennel Powder, smashed Ginger and Garlic, Cinnamon, Cloves and Salt well.
2. Keep aside this marinated beef for at least 1 hour.
3. Heat oil in a pressure cooker.
4. Add some curry leaves and let it splutter.
5. Add the onion and saute until transparent.
6. Add the marinated beef, mix well and let it cook. No water is needed, as there will be water coming from the beef.
7. Open the cooker after the pressure is gone.
8. You could reduce the water by heating it a little more or add additional water if you need more curry.
It is an excellent spicy beef dish and a quickie too!
I also need to share with you some awards that I have received:
Jisha, Neetz, Aparna, Sandhya and Kairali Sisters has shared the Smart Blogger Award with me!
Neetz and Aparna has shared the Blog Lovin Award with me!
Priya has shared the Lovely Blog Award with me!
Cool Lassi(e) has shared the Kreativ Blogger Award with me!
Aparna has shared the Thank you Award with me!
Jagruti has shared the Friendship Gift with me!