|Moong Dal||- 1 cup|
|Rice||- 1/4 cup|
|Water||- 3 1/2 cup|
|Sugar||- 3/4 cup to 1 cup (depending on your taste)|
|Salt||- 1/4 tsp (heaped)|
|Coconut Milk||- 1 cup (thick)|
|Ghee||- 1 1/2 tsp|
1. In a pressure cooker, put Moong Dal, Rice (I used Sona Masoori) and 2 cup of water and cook it for two whistles.
2. Open the cooker after the pressure is completely released.
3. Mash the mixture slightly and add the remaining water, sugar and salt and mix well.
4. Once it starts to boil, add the coconut milk and mix it well again.
5. When this is almost ready to boil, turn off the heat and add the ghee and mix it.
You dish is ready. You can eat it as a dessert or a snack.