Curries that can be made in a hurry always come to help. This recipe is one of those. It is an Egg curry where you do not need to hard boil the eggs. When making egg curry, hard boiling the eggs is the part that is time consuming, at least for me - boil it, cool it and then de-shell it. So this curry takes off all that additional steps out of your cooking.
Oil - 2 tbsp
Onion - 2 chopped
Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Kashmiri chilly powder - 1 tbsp
Coriander powder - 3/4 tbsp
Garam Masala - 1 tsp
Eggs - 6
Curry Leaves - 1 twig
Water - 2 1/2 cup
Salt - to taste
1. Heat the oil in a pan and add the curry leaves.
2. Add the onions and saute it till they start to turn brown.
3. Add the ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute.
4. Add Turmeric powder, Chilly powder, Coriander powder and Garam Masala and saute for a minute or two.
5. Add water and salt to taste and let it boil.
6. Break the eggs and drop it into the boiling gravy. Space it evenly.
Enjoy your egg curry with Roti or Bread!
Chamomile and Saffron Crème Caramel
12 hours ago