|Chicken Liver||- 1 lb|
|Kashmiri Chilly Powder||- 2 tbsp|
|Turmeric Powder||- 1/2 tsp|
|Pepper powder||- 1/2 tbsp (Coarsely ground)|
|Refined Oil||- 2 tsp|
|Water||- 1 tbsp + 1/2 cup|
|Salt||- to taste|
|Small Onions||- 2 cup|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||- 2 tbsp|
|Garam Masala||- 1/2 tsp|
|Coconut oil||- 3 tbsp|
|Curry Leaves||- a twig|
1. Mix the Chilly Powder, Turmeric Powder, Pepper Powder, Salt and Refined oil well.
2. Add the Liver pieces to this and mix well.
3. Add a tbsp of water to this and completely marinate the liver and keep aside for at least 30 minutes.
4. Blend the small onions in a mixer to a coarse paste. Water is not needed.
5. Heat the coconut oil in a pan and add the curry leaves.
6. Add onion mixture to the oil and saute for a minute.
7. Add the ginger garlic paste and saute until the onion-ginger garlic mixture develops a light brown color.
8. Add the marinated chicken liver and garam masala to this and mix well. Add salt, if needed.
9. Add half a cup of water and close the pan after mixing well. Let it cook for 6-8 minutes.
10. Open the pan and keep stirring until all the water is evaporated and the dish becomes of a dry consistency.
11. Turn off the stove. Garnish with curry leaves and serve.